Derwentlea is a Victorian house, comfortably furnished. All rooms are en suite and have tea and coffee making facilities. All with colour TV's Derwentlea Guest House is situated in a quiet conservation area with Private car park, just five minutes walk from the city centre. One of the best bed and breakfast (B&B) in Carlisle you could experience.
Derwentleas Bed and Breakfast (B&B) are one of the most sought after in the UK, with a location that suits both tourists who visit historic Carlisle and professionals who need the convenience of being close to the city centre. Visitors can view our guide to local attractions which of course includes Hadrian's Wall.
We Cater for :-
- Families (Rooms, cots, highchairs)
- Ground Floor room for the less mobile
- Cyclists (Drying facilities, Laundry service, secure lockable storage for equipment, spare waterproofs and umbrellas)
- Packed Lunches
- Evening Meals (Bring your own Wine)
- Special diets (Vegetarians, vegans etc, notice requested on booking)
- Private Parking
At Derwentlea you are assured a warm friendly welcome here at the bed and breakfast (B&B) Carlisle. You will feel relaxed with many local attractions and activities available.